Friday 12 March 2021

If we went to ask for justice on Kodarma's lady station, we were beaten in reverse It is still afraid to go to the police station.

 


I am Sangeeta Devi (fake name) age 28 Thana- Kodarma, District- Kodarma State is a native of Jharkhand, and I have read till Inter.

 

 My life is completely destroyed now, And I am completely alone in this world, My whole family was happy when I went to my in-laws to get married in 2008. My husband loved us very much, during which I had a boy in 2011, whose name we both got husband wife and kept Prince Kumar,The boy is still with me, we were very good, then one day a boy from my village, Rahul Saw, my in-laws came and started growing a relationship there, after which he told my husband a very wrong solution about me in my happy life. ,Poison dissolved, After which we got upset the quarrel in the house increased, Finally my husband beat us away from home after which I went to my maternal home, where my husband came to take us for a long time, but even after six months, he did not come to pick us up, Meanwhile, Rahul, the only person from the village who went to my house (Who was already married and father of two children, He started teasing us, he would tease us and hold my hand, So he would take a cucumber, I did not say anything to anyone from Lok Laz, And he dared to do this to me, One day we went to his uncle's place for Lone on 28 August 2019, when his wife started abusing me around 11 o'clock in the day after which Rahul Saw came and took Mangalasutra and Sindoor in Hath and shouted in the whole village,was screaming that we will marry Sangeeta and keep her in our house, See who will do what,And forcibly tried to wear the Mars formula and insulted me a lot that day, That day we felt that we should kill him and he made my honor a spectacle, People in the village were completely surrounded by questions of people who were taunting, And to overcome this jilat, we got fed up with our father and left Kolkata on 2 September 2019, After which Rahul also followed me, we met in Kolkata on 11 September 2019 only when I was going to the doctor with my son getting treatment, Then he suddenly caught us and apologized to us and said, drink a cup of tea, then we will understand that you have forgiven us, If we drink tea, then we will get rid of it, but he mixed up the flax in the tea and took us and my child to a room and made a video of me on the ship, then threatened us if you,If you run away, your video will go viral and kill your son, We were completely scared of his behavior,That's when he took us from a car to the airport, the plane took us to Tista district Kalimpong West Bengal, Where did he put us in the mercenary room, Meanwhile, my father had registered a case of my Gumusudgi in Ji Intali Thana, After which my father took the police and carried us to reach him, On the ship, he called us by giving us pressure, we both got married, My father and police went back as soon as I heard this, After which he took us in faith, speaking that we have come to love you since childhood, we can do anything to get you, Then we said that you love us, so why did he do this to me, then he said that there is no one in my house who read so much, we love you for this, We want to marry you, both my children should have a good future, And swear to us that you will make my child's future, He further said that we want a child from you and agreed to it and then I was pregnant with him, And he spoke to us later, we will get respect to you first, then you want a child, And saying this fed us medicine, After which we said that we do not believe with your action, you will keep us, We have become homeless from home family, then he assured us that we will keep you very happy, After which he took us to Kolkata to convince us that he had made my agreement with me in the Kolkata court in January 2020 and then took us to Tista, After which he took us to his house on 8 March, came to Kodarma saying that he would respect you after he took us home, where his house was not letting us go inside the house, his brother was on my side. ,Tried to burn live by adding petrol, After which there was a lot of fighting, After which the police came, the police started scolding us, you knew that he had two children, so how did you spread him in your trap and come to ruin his house, the police was abusing us, I got quite distracted listening to all this, We came to know that my everything has been looted, I was completely alone again, My child was with me, And he who kept calling my life and beauty every day for six months changed in a moment and left us and ran away, We were wandering all alone in our own village, Even my housemates did not let us live in our house, I had no support then, The next day we went to the police station to do the case on which the Kodarma police said to us, your case will not be registered here, you go to Kolkata, After which we went back to the village, no one wanted to keep us on the ship, It was the day of Holi we said, There was no place, For this, we spent the whole night on the road with our child, Then at night its wife stabbed me with sticks and injured us, the village of Valo admitted us to Sadar Hospital Kodarma 10 march 2020, After which we were fine to do the case on March 16, the woman was not in charge in the police station, then the woman who was in the police was in the police, after hearing my incident, grabbed my hair and slammed us in the wall and said,You are not ashamed, running away with the father of two children ruined the entire life of his father, And beat me a lot, And my grandmother went with me, abusing her too, forcibly on plain paper (Thippa) Got a thumb and to sign us, we also got in hand, but we did not listen to one of his people, he was working to provoke us to commit suicide again and again, he was saying that you should die in shame,Why did she go to do this with him?, After which the police left us at 6 in the evening near the community building in my village after putting us in the car from the police,That day we were in tension all night, we did not sleep for a single moment, Hearing the people, we were thinking of committing suicide, But he lives by looking at the child's face, Now we were hated by the police station, I was upset about the whole lock down, thinking that the boy who did this to me, when did we punish him, but we were fed up with the act of the police station, I did not like to hear anyone's condition, We started thinking that this woman is a slave or a slave of a man, It still scares us to go to Mahla Thana after which we again dare to apply in Kodarma Thana on 28/09/2020 and apply on 1/10/2020 but no action was taken on my application, After which, after meeting the Kodarma Superintendent of Police, the complaint was then applied to Harijan Thana on his order, then my case was filed with Section No. 22/20, But the police is not taking any legal action in my case till now, When we want to know the report of our case in Thana, the police are just suffocating us for assurance, The police ask us, give the address of the boy, then you will not catch whom, We are fed up with his such action, And even today, what will happen to the justice is sitting in wait, But the police is not listening to any of mine!

                                           We want to get justice in my case, take legal action on the people who have done wrong with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment