Thursday 6 May 2021

When I went to meet the police for justice in my case, he scolded us

 

My name is Sushma Devi age 45 years husband Late Suman Kumar Swarnakar Gram- Bazaar Road Domchanch, Hu Sun, a native of District Kodarma Jharkhand, died in 2008 due to incurable disease, my two boys and two girls were very young at the time and were studying After the death of the husband, it was known how difficult it was for a single woman to live in the world. For a few days, everybody should dare us, the family is with you, Just as we all have child upbringing, so when your children are responsible, gradually everyone should have relations with us, in the absence of money, children leave their studies, in some way, children can study till 10th only. isThat it was difficult to run home expenses Our family was not persuaded to give part to us as many times as we asked for them, while harassing us in the same way, my mother-in-law Ahilya Devi would call us day and night as a witch. She would say "My son ate and now part." They are demanding I felt very bad about people, even my father-in-law and brother-in-law harassed us. Many of those people were not without abuse. I used to ask for expenses to run my house, so he was willing to give this people. Were not My husband had a gold silver shop. He did not give us anything to keep the same stuff. Now my life was starting to burden us but I was willing to listen and bear anything for the future of my children.  Seeing this, my father-in-law and brother-in-law entered my room and even tried to discredit me by physically exploiting me or always speaking on the organ on my body as much as the people who tortured me, I kept getting stronger from inside We went to the Coderma Deputy Commissioner with his complaint, he heard the whole thing and asked us to go home, from there I came straight home a few days later, the police of Domchancha came to my house to ask me, my brother-in-law made an excuse from the police and sent it from outside.  If there is no action for a few days, then we came to know about our Fariyad in Thana and it was found that there is no case of me here that people were stopping us from the clutches and money After the order from the court, on 13 January 2020, the police filed an FIR. Even after passing so many days, no action was taken, we went to his office to meet the Superintendent of Police on 10 March 2020 but could not meet the Superintendent of Police like this.  We visited his office for three days in a row but could not meet him On 13 March 2020, I met the Superintendent of Police, I asked him to be silent as soon as he listened to me and asked us to be silent, the Superintendent of Police said, going to the court and pleaded that he would listen to them. Court What mistake did we make by going in, we came back home with full heart

Is her part a case crime after the husband dies?? What crime have I committed because of which I have to be so humiliated, we wanted my in-laws to give my husband the part in the land and the gold silver of the shop so that I could teach my children employment.

 Now I want to spend my life in peace with my children.

 

                                                                              struggling victims

 

                                           (Sushma Devi)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment