Sunday 9 May 2021

My laughing house ruined my brother-in-law and mother-in-law's greed for money

Raju VIshwakarma


 I am Raju Vishwakarma age 28 years old Father Name Ramdev Vishwakarma Village Devtan Panchayat Kherasan Post Kahuwai Police Station, Ganwa District Giridih, native of Jharkhand! And we currently wage my family playing my laughing. My brother-in-law and mother-in-law have ruined my event

It is that I was married to Hindu customs on 10 February 2010 from Rekha Devi, daughter of Late Saryu Vishwakarma, resident of Navadih-2 of Markkacho block of Koderma district, on Hinduism and rituals, both of our husbands and wives were happy after marriage. Sometimes there was a tip over small things. During this time, we set a long journey of our married life. In the meantime, we had four children, two of whom died, and two are one, my daughter, 1 Pooja Kumari, age 8 years 2 Riya. Kumari is 3 years old!

 We were completely unhappy, and there was no dispute of any kind between my husband and wife, we were giving our shop grill shop near our in-laws, with mine generators, drills, welding machines, etc. beds, inverters, and houses. We were living with the same things and keeping his wife the same, after a few days we came home from there, during this time we left all our belongings, after which a few days later my wife went to Maike, after which I went home to fetch my wife, where my brother-in-law Raju did not allow us to bring his wife, we asked for our goods but refused to give that stuff as well, after which we came back home. Talking to the panchayat and we got a panchayat done on 12 June 2014, instructing the two families to live happily together, and after the panchayat, they got the panchayat done on their behalf, but then She also did not return after which my brother-in-law and my mother-in-law forcibly asked my lawyer before my wife forcibly filed a lawsuit in Koderma court under 498 (a) Sent and filed a lawsuit, and in this way my in-laws sued me for ruining my life, after this we kept telling them that you are ruining my house family because of your enmity, what will you get my house In the meantime, we talked to the gun recognized people of our society and decided to settle down, on which the people of the society took the initiative, on 26/03/19 in Koderma Court on 26 March 2019 between the two sides. Got it done and when it was time for the girl to leave, my brother-in-law Raju swore to his sister that you will be in-laws, then we will be ruined, we will earn money from the same, you will become homeless and unemployed, will you? I want your brother to be unemployed, we will do as much as we can, and after speaking all this, my wife was driven away from the court and taken home, after which they again called and threatened to destroy you. Will sell it now, you are in a mess if you want to keep my sister, then give us 5 lakh rupees, then we will take the case and send your sister off, If not given, then be prepared to face it, we have become very upset with this kind of threat,

The same my wife does not want to be without me and she keeps on asking us to take her to her every day and calls us to take her, but is afraid of her mother and brother and says if we both Even if you run away, you will have to go to jail due to a case in court and we do not want to let you go to jail, who will take care of both the children again? My wife says whatever you say, we are ready to give up everything, if you do not agree, then who will agree? We both have such a good relationship that both do not want to live for a moment without each other! But in my sweet relationship my brother-in-law and my mother-in-law are spoiling my wife's life with me and my child!

We want my family to settle down and we can live a good life with our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment