Sunday 9 May 2021

Is it a crime to ask for paper?

 I am Abdul Rahim Ansari, age 34, father of Ibrahim Ansari, a resident of Village Nawadih, Domchanch Police Station Domchanch. All the people in my family work as laborers. I also help them by working as laborers. Was at home at the time of lock down.

 

A mountain of sorrow broke over my family when we came to know that my brother-in-law had come to meet me at my house before the lock down. But after the lock down, some people of the village also gave the name of my brother-in-law to Sahia didi, we did not have any information about this.

 

After a few days, my brother-in-law got a call from the police station, from there the policeman said that come to the police station and get bail. Your name has also come under lock down violation. On this, my brother-in-law said that during the lock-down, we were in the house, the police did not listen to even one of them. My brother-in-law came to my house.

 

We reached the Domchan police station with our brother-in-law. S.I present in the police station told us that some money will have to be paid to get the bail done. We said that. The business was closed all in the lock down. You will get money from where whatever was left over has also been spent in food. Right now, people are spending money by borrowing from people. We folded our hands and asked them to make it Saheb. We will come after a few days and give that amount. He said that we will get the money only then we will get the bail. Frustrated, we came back home. We were upset in arranging the money, then someone told that there is no money in the police station. We breathed a sigh of relief. At the same time. My brother-in-law's grandmother had passed away. He went to his village for the last rites of his grandmother.

 

He was also called by the police there. While abusing the phone, he said that come to the police station now. My brother-in-law immediately came to my house. They came. Told me, brother, get ready, we have to go to the police station, both of us had a small amount of money for the police station.

 

The little Babu, sitting inside the Domchancha police station, asked the names of the two of us. He said that Bell is needed. I said yes, then they asked for money. After withdrawing all the money we had, he said that it is okay to go now. With a soldier, he drove us out. I dared to ask that sir, give me a slip or a bell paper so that we would know that his ox is gone.

 

They did not give any paper to us, instead they started abusing them and said that they are recording. Nobody was recording. They forcibly snatched my phone from the pocket above me. They bungled me and my brother-in-law to steal from the top. They formatted my phone. They made me and my brother-in-law worthy of worship. Moved inside and placed it. I sat there and wondered what the paper was about. Asking is a crime. The police made me stand upside down and hit my backyard with a lot of sticks. At the time of beating, he was saying that this is what we are. Inaugurate the beating today. After that, he gave me red as well. Hit and threatened that after today, whatever will be the case of theft in Domchang, you will be implicated in it.

 

After this, he hit me again and asked for money from us. The police present there asked us for money. I had 600 rupees, I gave it to them for fear of being killed. On the same day late at around 10 o'clock, they left both of us. We were just leaving the Hajat, then he again threatened us that it would not be good if we told this incident to someone. We have cleaned our hands a little bit.

 

In this incident, I have been broken from inside. Now scared to go out. We were relieved after telling you what we said.

No comments:

Post a Comment